Monday, November 8, 2010

Night Owl

I was so tired yesterday. Ben was up all night the night before because he could not sleep. His chemo was keeping him awake. This does not happen very often but at least when it does he is such a good little guy about it.

We had a time change yesterday which is very foreign to me since I grew up in Arizona. We have no time changes there, except of course remembering that the rest of the nation changes and not calling my sister at 5:00am is something she could probably do without :o) Though I must say she has always been very gracious because I do it every year without fail.

I came home from Wal-mart and my wonderful husband made dinner. I watched a movie, or rather listened to it while I was sewing before bed. I fell asleep at probably eight or nine. I did not wake up until 7:00 and I must say I feel soooooo rested. I am looking forward to today.

I just finished surfing the Global Health Training website. I think it so wonderful and want to encourage my readers to take some time to sit down and read through every page. It is full of amazing works for the Lord. Bring some tissues because you might cry. It is amazing to me how different life is for these women. I feel like even though I have been through so much in such a short amount of time I AM BLESSED that it is all I have had to deal with. These women struggle for their lives and their children on a daily basis. My son is sick, but I can get him medicine. I struggle to keep his weight up but not for a lack of food. These are some of the things I thought about today.

I pray today that the Lord will use my fingers for these women.

No comments:

Post a Comment